Sat, 19 Mar|
Embodied Self-Recognition Meetings
8 online meetings to explore and deepen embodied awakening
Time & Location
19 Mar 2022, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT-7
About the event
I am very glad to announce my first offering of a series of 8 online meetings centered around the exploration of our true nature and the ever-deepening embodiment of this in our daily lives. These meetings will take place every other week on Saturdays over a period of 4 months. As the co-host of John Prendergast’s recent 9-month online retreat, some participants showed interest in the continuation of the extra meetings I led in support of the retreat. As a response I designed a series of online meetings in a similar format. All interested friends that are familiar to the body-based and Presence-centered approach are welcome to join these gatherings. They will consist of guided meditations, talks, dyadic meditative inquiries in break-out groups and group sharings. The topics that will be addressed are:
- What is most essential? The timeless invitation to the discovery of that which is most precious and real.
- The art of listening deeply. Becoming sensitive to our direct, inner experience; trusting and following the signals of the body.
- Knowing by being; discovering our true nature. Inquiring into the different aspects of the undivided Reality.
- Descending into the spiritual Heart; moving from thought to the core of our being.
- Grounding ourself in understanding; exploring our true home ground.
- Including all; meeting and integrating shadow parts from our inherent luminosity.
- Can I lose my true essence? Anchoring in and as Presence.
- Relating from openness; meeting the other from authenticity and integrity.
The meetings are of a contemplative and experiential nature. They are for and about you, meaning that all the meditative explorations and sharings are attuned in such a way that the Presence-centered approach can become intimately alive in your unique way. The group will meet every other Saturday per Zoom from 9:00 am to 11:00 am PST. The dates are: December 18 (no meeting on January 1st) January 8, 22 February 5, 19 March 5, 19 April 2nd Suggested donation: 215 Euro/250 USD, however any amount is acceptable. Donations can be made via PayPal to the email address below. The meetings will be recorded so if you cannot attend a live meeting there is the opportunity to review them. The recordings are also meant as a resource to revisit the content. The break-out room sessions won’t be recorded. For registration or questions, you can contact me at: email@example.com I look forward to seeing you! With love, Jeroen